Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Sunday, October 19, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/15569561302/in/photostream/

Witchy Woman.~
Here it is. The highest Anticipated Event For Me.

This has to be one of my favorite events so far.
At first I was pretty confused on how this event worked, but talking with a friend made
it a lot easier for me. You first start out by talking to some random lady, and she gives you
a badge to wear and a HUD to check off the places that you go to. 
This made me very happy because it was like a hunt but with Gachas. 
Granted I got really frustrated at the beginning of this event. There was a lot of people and
I crashed once in the beginning and I lost all my progress, and I was almost half way through
But I stuck it out and it was worth it. You can tell by the pictures. c:
I hope you enjoy this outfit as much as I do and please go and try this event.
It's really fun and it has such cute Halloween type things.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/15576431991/

Body

Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Fatpack (@TAG!)
Eyes: Clem's Heshca Scoped Eye (@TAG!)
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. Alli
Hands + Feet: Slink High Feet and Slink Casual Hands
Lipstick: .Atomic. Loud Mouth {Innocent}
Nails: (NO) Art Nails for SLINK - Finger Nails - Halloween

Outfit

Dress: Tee*fy Sonia Dress (@C88)
Shoes: *BOOM* Adore Ulstra High Heels
Hat: RO - SpellBinder - Mystery RARE (@TAG!)
Stockings: (NO) Ripped Stockings (@C88)
Necklace: (fd) Bone Choker (@C88)





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -