Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Wednesday, November 26, 2014



b!tches love me cause they know that I can rock
b!tches love me cause they know that I can rhyme
b!tches love me cause they know that I can fuck.

Body:

Hair: ILLMATIC :: Frenchie - Chocolate
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Blossom~ Ice Eye (@CosplaySL)
Eye Shadow: :[P]:- Astali Eyeshadow
Cig: [NikotiN] LIKE A BOSS
Hat: .Shi Gift : POW BB.Cap (Free Gift Code: 831045)
Nails: {Wicked} Peach Mani/Pedi - Winter Basics
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. Alli
Hands+Feet: Slink Casual Hands + High Slink Feet

Outfit:

Shirt: [ExcellencE] Jacket_Zero
Shoes: FLite. X Reckless Chukkas
Pants: ::TI:: Sport & Chick Pant
(@SadNovember)


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -