Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Friday, December 12, 2014


The fireplace is burning bright, shining all on me
I see the presents underneath the good old Christmas tree
And I wait all night 'til Santa comes to wake me from my dreams
Oh, why? 'Cause that's Christmas to me

Body:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Marleen
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Chibi~ Navy Eyes
Skin: [PF] Doll V2 <Vamp> Pure
Nails: *Epic* [Slink.AE.Nails.HUD]-[Fingers]-{Basic}
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. Alli
Hands+Feet: Slink Casual Hands + Flat Slink Feet


Outfit:

Top: -tres blah- Thermal - White (@C88)
Jacket: -tres blah- Puff Best - Cranberry (@C88)
Pants: -tres blah- Knitted Leggings - Velvet (@C88)
Shoes: FLite.-First Winter Boots Snow (@C88)
Scarf: The Secret Store - Kelley Snuggly Scarf - White Polka (@C88)


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -