Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Friday, September 19, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/15263905896/

Entire outfit from the new Secret Affair
Minus the Red eye makeup and eyes.
Can we just take a second to look at how beautiful this is?
I'm so happy with it.

Also. New make up from {Wicked} Peach.
Love it!
Another blog coming soon with stuff from a new event
that started yesterday.
SO sorry I've been slow lately.
 College is overwhelming me.
Sickness is killing me.
Work is making me wanna rip my hair out.
But I am slowly getting my shit together. 
I promise. <3

Hair: .Atomic. {Hair} Nevermore
Skin: {Dead Apples} Lora - Bone
Eyes: .random.Matter.- Facture Eyes- Obsidian
Make Up 1: {Wicked} Peach - Bast 1 ( New Release )
Make Up 2: C h a r y. -Raven Makeup - liner/beak line
Make up 3: {Wicked} Peach Extraterrestrial 2 - 1 
Collar: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Collar - Gold
Head Piece: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Beaded Rose - Gold
Top: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Bustier - Black Leather
Skirt: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Skirt - Crimson
Shoes: Noodles - Caged Flight Shoes Black
Ring 1: .random.Matter. - Aradne Ring - Gold
Ring 2: .random.Matter. - Lenore Ring - Gold





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -