Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Wednesday, October 22, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/15565192216/

We walk amongst you feeding, raping.
Must we hide from everyone.~

Another amazing outfit I would have to say. I mixed up stuff from TAG and BHF. 
I love everything and I'm so glad I got to go to these events.
I ended up getting sick so that's why this post is late, but I should hopefully
be putting up more from {Wicked} Peach so look for that!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/15606037302/in/photostream/ 

Body:

Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Fatpack (@TAG!)
Nails: #adored - too spooky nails hands/feet (@Cosmetic Fair Halloween)
Hands + Feet: Slink High Feet and Slink Casual Hands
Lipstick: .random.Matter. - Hexia Lips V3 - Red (@Cosmetic Fair Halloween)
Crows+Poses: ::Axix:: LadyCrow (@ Bloody Horror Fair)

Outfit:

Hat: RO - SpellBinder - Faust (@TAG!)
Top: !TLB - Witchy Woman Top (@ Bloody Horror Fair)
Skirt: !TLB - Witchy Woman Skirt  (@ Bloody Horror Fair)
Stockings: (NO) Ripped Stockings (@C88)


 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -