Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Wednesday, August 13, 2014


https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14903079271/

Dancing with the Devil.~

Today is the start of a LOTD type thing for me. For a month I am going
to try and do a look of the day hopefully every day.
(Kind of the point.) But seeing as I am starting college here soon
I might not be able to, but bare with me please!
Thank you for everyone's continuing support. You guys are amazing. <3
I hope to grow better and better as I keep going.


Dress: [ SAKIDIE ] Elusive Dress Black (@TheBlackFashionFair)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlocks Series - Monk Hair
Running eyeliner: {Wicked} Peach - Lament 6 (@TheCountdownRoom)
 ^ Only For A Week. ACT NOW!
Skin: Deetalez Anouk Mediterranean
Lipstick: .tsg. Lip Tinte' - Vampy
Eyes: "tSg" Realize Honey




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -