Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Monday, December 15, 2014





 I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself,
All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine? "


Body:

Hair: little bones. Stardust
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Blossom~ Ice Eye

Skin: [PF] Doll V2 <Vamp> Pure
Eyeliner: The {Wicked} Peach - Khol Eyeliner
Lipstick: .random.Matter. - Silka Lips - Elderberry
Nails: *Epic* [Slink.AE.Nails.HUD]-[Fingers]-{Basic}
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Isolde Necklace - White (@TTS )
Body: #TheMestProject (BETA) Basic Body

Mouth: .Loud Mouth. Alli
Hands+Feet: Slink Casual Hands + Flat Slink Feet

Outfit:

Top: The Secret Store - Misha Oversized Coat - Snow (@C88)
Jeans: DeeTaleZ Skinny Jeans *MESH*
Shoes: Ingenue :: Agna Boots (Slink) :: Cocoa (@C88)





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -