Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Monday, April 20, 2015


I'm no fool, no, I'm not a follower
I don't take things as they come
If they bring me down
Life can be cruel if you're a dreamer
I just wanna have some fun
Don't tell me what can't be done
 
Body:
Hair: Magika Surprise (New @ Mainstore)
Skin: .tsg. X Tone
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Alice~ Black Eye
Head: .tsg. Mimi Mesh Head
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Hands+Feet: Slink Gesture Hands + Flat Slink Feet
Key: *Epic VIP* Mesh Glitter Dollie Key!
Wings: Sweet Thing. & DarkendStare Demonic Wings (@TAG)

Tattoo: {Speakeasy} Sinners Sleeve (@TAG)
Piercings: [ni.ju] Chain Chip Piercing

Outfit:

Dress: ITLB - Goth Girl Dress (@Black Fashion Fair)
Shoes: Emporium - Hayley Boots (@100 Block)
Stockings: FnH - Stockings Black : Omega 
 

 
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -