Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Monday, June 8, 2015


I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there

Body:

Hair: Truth Hair Verinne
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Alice~ Black Eye
Skin: [PUMEC] - .:INGA:.- Skin - Winter (@We<3RP)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Feet+Hands: Slink High Feet + Maitreya Hands
Body Paint: antielle. Demon Ink

Accessories:

Tail: [CX] Bone Tail (@We<3RP)
Claws: [CX] Lethal Talons
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Chani Nose Chain
Necklace: Kibitz - Duo Thick Neckalce
Horns: .Arise. Cut Horns / DarkObsidian
 
Outfit: 

Dress: MoDANNA Metallic Leather Dress
Shoes: _CD_ Tiffany Black


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -