Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Tuesday, June 23, 2015


I'll let you walk all over me, me
You know that I’m a little tease, tease
But I wanna play there please, please

(Contacts work with any eye or the regular eyes that come with it!~)


Body:

Hair: [BURLEY]_Starla
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Alice~ Black Eye
Eye Contact: antielle. & *Katat0nik* Nebulae Lens (@IDK)
Skin: [PUMEC] - .:WINTER:.- Renata
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Hands+Feet: Slink High Feet + Slink Gesture Hands

Accessories:

Tattoo: antielle. Catatonic (B&G) (@KawaiiProject)
Necklace: .random.Matter.- Shanti Necklace - Black
Cuffs: [CX] Feral Cuffs (@Kustom9)
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Razor Sharp

Outfit: 

Top: {RS} Marian Bustier
Skirt: {RS} Marian Skirt
Shoes: {RS} Marian Heels


 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -