Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Saturday, August 22, 2015



Here's a little tid bit of what's been going on.

I've been having a struggle trying to get back into college with Financial Aid being on my case and not even doing anything to help me. So no school for me...yeah. Fun.

That Aside I have been doing some modifications on my blog and I have finally finished! There are a few tid bits I need to correct, but they will be done in time. Promise!

Another unhappy note on why I haven't been blogging is because I took on extra hours at my job to help out my boss. We're short people and she really needed the help and I really needed the money. On top of that I completely deleted my template I was using to do all my blogs. So I've spent that last week on top of editing my blog template to then make another template for my pictures. I've worked so hard on it and I can only hope that everyone loves it as much as I do.

Again I am so sorry to all my sponsors that I have been super slacking lately and I plan to get back into the groove ASAP. I'm planning to start a schedule starting this Tuesday, maybe even sooner. I'll keep everyone posted.

If you've read this far then all I can say is thank you so much for being here and support my blog and my work. It makes me happier than I can even express to have people enjoy the work I do.

I wish everyone a wonderful Saturday and please keep being yourself!

So to leave on a positive note I shall leave one of my favorite songs. Enjoy everyone!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -