Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Tuesday, August 11, 2015


And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
Yes I know (yes I know), yeah, I know

Body:

Hair: [RA] Waterfall Hair
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Blossom~ Azul Eyes
Skin: [Pumec] - Inga
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Hands+Feet: Slink Gesture Hands + High Feet
 
Accessories: 

Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Wicked Wedding
Lipstick: .Arise. Jenn Lipstick Dark
Wings: :Z.S: Bat Wings RARE (@TheLittleSideshow
Tail: .{yumyums}. Frisky Succubus Tail
Septum: .DirtyStories. Princess Septum


Outfit:

Top: [Cynful] Tuck Blouse & Corset
Bottom: {RS} Marian Skirt
Shoes: :)(: Vanina Boots  



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -