Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Sunday, May 11, 2014

School Girls Can Be Mad Too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14226563782/in/photostream/

Cuteness? I think so. Behind those freckles and blue eyes are a sure sign of crazy. Cute with just a side of Madness.
I started out looking like a complete and utter noob, until I decided to finally take a stand and make a look for myself. That's when the madness set in and I began to realize how adorable I can look while being crazy, I mean myself. What a sure fire disguise. What could go wrong...? Heh..



Skin *tsg* Baby :: X tone ::
Eyes *tsg* Mori Eyes - Ice Blue

Hair
*ARGRACE* Kaoru Vanilla

Top *Edelweiss* School-Line SailorSkirt *Edelweiss* School- Line Skirt
Bow
*Edelweiss* School-Line Sailor Ribbon
Dickey *Edelweiss* School-Line Sailor Dickey
Collar Blah. (My Nekomate Collar) Special White

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -