Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Saturday, May 31, 2014


"The voice of the sea speaks to the soul." -Kate Chopin

So I seen the new pair of shoes at Pure Poison (Landmark) and I had an immediate idea of what to do. I think this is one of the cutest outfits I have made in a long time. I'm so happy with it. Madness aside, I don't think I could have done it without my cute side in the mix. Within madness there can be beauty.

Top: [Cynful] Strapless Dress
Shoes: Pure Poison - Sea Horse Sandals
Eyes: "tSg" Realize Hazel 
Hair: [e] Youth 
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin Cherly 
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: 
Jewelry: Necklace - Seahorse - Group - GOLD 
Hands: Slink Casual Hands 
Feet: Slink Flat Feet


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -