Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Tuesday, June 3, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14155062030/in/photostream/

I'm so behind on this Bot, but better late than never.

I got this bot and I couldn't help but be attached to this thing immediately. It stole my heart and I don't want it to give it back. This thing is so adorable and his face even moves as if it was a real TV with static. Geek has done another outstanding job. I love it. <3

Hair: Pr!tty - Jolie -
Body Suit: .Biddy. - Cross Dress - Black
Skin: "tSg" Chloe
Shoes: [ SAKIDE ] Appeal Boots Black
Bot: [geek.] Manic Geekbot -Black- (Exclusive @ Funny Puppet Fair)
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Abaddon Earrings
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Wonderland (Faded)
Nose Bleed: .Pekka. Nose Bleed V2


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -