Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Sunday, June 15, 2014


Love is a game you play

I got accepted to be an official blogger for Envious and you can't even begin to understand how excited and happy I am to be blogging for an amazing creator. I already blog unofficially for two amazing creators, but to add this one to my list is even more amazing. I never expected to get this far, and I'm only hoping to go farther.

This amazing outfit can be found at the main store and is called Pills and Potions. Take my taxi and get one for yourself. It's super cheap only 199L..specially for everything that comes with this outfit. Did I mention it comes with a hud? No? Well now I did. Go do eeet!

 
Hair: Magika Habit
Eyes: "tSg" Realize Hazel
Skin: Deetalez Jarla Celtic
Top: :.Envious.: PillsAndPotions Bra
Skirt: ::Envious:: Long Tier Skirt
Cuffs: ::Envious:: Mesh Bracelet
Goggles: ::Envious:: Goggles/Wings
Armor: ::Envious:: Armor


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -