Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Monday, June 9, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14403682833/in/photostream/

I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts~

Okay so I'm just starting to realize it's summer time by how every time I walk outside it feels like I'm walking into a furnace, but thankfully there are amazing Dev's like 7mad;Ravens and Heathenesque to make some amazing clothes that make summer almost bearable, hence how I say almost. Head out to the new event The Thrift Shop and get yourself a set of these. The amazing thing about these tops and bottoms is that they're a HUD! I mean come on. 7 tops for the price of 1 and 5 bottoms for the price of 1. That's a steal.The shoes you can find in the center with all the gachas and I promise you, they make the whole outfit into one. I'm so happy to own all of these.~ You can also find 7mad;Ravens body sand to go along with this and it compliments it so nicely.
What are you doing still reading this! Go take a tele and get these for yourself! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Hair: Truth Hair Luella
Top: /h/ Point Break Top (@TheThriftShop)
Skin: Deetalez Cheryl Nordic
Bottom: /h/ Point Break Shorts (@TheThriftShop)
Shoes: /h/ Summer Slip On (@TheThriftShop)
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue
LolliCat: Lolly cat cream (@Kustom 9)



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -