Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Friday, June 20, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14469555952/in/photostream/ 

Lemmie see that booty wurk

These shorts are amazing. I literally have no shorts I like, until I got these and I am absolutely in love with them. You get 8 colors with the purchase of the shorts for the price of only 180L. I mean seriously? 8 shorts and only 180L. That's a steal..specially with how great of quality they are. Come get a pair at the Envious Main Store. You know you want these shorts. 
Taxi 


Hair: +Spellbound+ Journey
Eyes: "tSg" Realize Hazel
Skin: Deetalez Anouk Mediterranean
Top: .:Cheeky:. Shoulder Shirt
Bottoms: ::Envious:: Tuti Shorts Black
Shoes: FLite. Bombers Coal (@TheBigShow)
Glasses: C H A R Y.-Fleur Glasses Black (@HelloSunshineFair)





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -