Popular Post

Posted by : Nebby Saturday, June 14, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123410454@N04/14400625826/

Minty fresh.~

Went to The Hello Sunshine Fair and ermahgerd can I say it was gasmic. I literally wanted everything there from the shoes from Reign and the purse from .random.Matter, but unfortunately my Linden allowance wasn't allowing me to enjoy such nice things, but with what I was able to get I was very happy and I really...REALLY need to stay away from events, but will I? Proooobably not.

Hair: [e] Leighann
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue
Skin: Deetalez Cheryl Nordic
Top: [MotiAme] No Sleeve Blouse - Blue (@HelloSunshineFair)
Shoes: MoDANNA Wedge Sandals (@HelloSunshineFair)
Bottom: [MotiAme] Scalloped Shorts - White (@HelloSunshineFair)
Ears: Plug(Hole_Size_3) Stretched Ears-Omimi
Ring: [Brixley] Moondust Ring (silver/pastel) (@HelloSunshineFair)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Mad Moxxie - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -